As a privately funded charity we are only able to operate with the kind support and donations of others. All donations over $2 are tax deductible and will go directly to helping families affected by Autism.
We are governed by a Board of 5 members and supported by over 30 volunteers. All these people are put in countless hours to ensure the succession of the charity. Dee Marlow heads the team and volunteers as CEO for nearly 2,000 hours every year.
Donors are able to make donations which go towards our general operating costs or to sponsor and support specific programs.
The main areas of assistance required are:
Monetary donations (we accept visa, master card and amex or you can direct deposit into our account BSB 306 095 A/C 0140251
- Once off donations
- Regular monthly donations
- Bring us your change jar – you’d be amazed at how much is in there
- Ring for a Cash and Carry card – this card will allow you to shop at Carry and Carry and get the benefits of their discounted prices whilst making a donation based on the dollar amount spent (this is part of their community giving program)
- Put a spare change tin at your cash register of your business (ring us to arrange an official tin)
- We are community partners with United Way – organise for your workplace to participant in a workplace giving program through United Way and nominate Friends of Autism as the beneficiary
- Request in your will
Goods and services we can auction, raffle or use to reduce our operating costs.
No donation is too big or small.
If you would like to assist Friends of Autism please contact our office
Friends of Autism
P: 08 9440 6800